Saturday, November 17, 2007

What to wear underneath a Low Plunge dress?


Dear Coup de Foudre Lingerie:



I baught this low plunge Hugo Boss navy dress at Betsy Fisher for my office holiday party but don't know what to wear underneath it. None of my bras works. I guess...I was too excited about the dress and did not think finding a bra would be an issue. I look forward to your suggestions on appropriate under-attire.

Thanks - Amy B


Dear Amy B:

Great dress! We suggest the U Plunge Bra from Fashion Forms. It's a seamless deep plunge bra that lifts and shapes. It also has padded cups to enhance our cleavage and convertible straps so you can wear it as halter or criss cross or conventional. It comes either in Nude or Black (size 32B to 36D). Happy holiday!

Coup de Foudre Lingerie

No comments: